TC 40 repair manual needed (dealer mechanics type)

/ TC 40 repair manual needed (dealer mechanics type) #1  

chuck1975

NW Indiana, basically now a suburb of Chicago
Tractor
new holland 1920, ferguson to35, case 1948 dc, kubota (my brothers but left here as he has no where to keep it)
PineRidgeand and all others, didn't you say or someone else stated here on the boards that (we end users) could buy the same repair manuals as the dealers have? I also thought that these manuals were available in both print and cd formats. I searched but came back with a zero. Any thoughts of were to search now? Do you have 1, or know where I can get 1? Do you know if any of the "regualars" have 1? Any and all help greatly appriecated.
thanks
chuck
ps all ready contacted my dealer and he can't get on the NH site so it must be down for him. He didn't think that I could buy it straight from NH but would have to go thru a dealer, fine with me as long as I can get a full blown version (dealer type version for repairs)

/ TC 40 repair manual needed (dealer mechanics type) #3  
I'm in the same boat, I typed in TC40DA and received not hits. I want the manuals on CD. There were a couple guys talking about a set for 83 dollars awhile back. Can anyone point me in this direction. Thanks.,.

/ TC 40 repair manual needed (dealer mechanics type) #4  
Just put in TC40 and it will give you a list for the TC40d and A's.
Solo