NW Indiana, basically now a suburb of Chicago
    Tractor
    new holland 1920, ferguson to35, case 1948 dc, kubota (my brothers but left here as he has no where to keep it)

Default TC 40 repair manual needed (dealer mechanics type)

PineRidgeand and all others, didn't you say or someone else stated here on the boards that (we end users) could buy the same repair manuals as the dealers have? I also thought that these manuals were available in both print and cd formats. I searched but came back with a zero. Any thoughts of were to search now? Do you have 1, or know where I can get 1? Do you know if any of the "regualars" have 1? Any and all help greatly appriecated.
    thanks
    chuck
    ps all ready contacted my dealer and he can't get on the NH site so it must be down for him. He didn't think that I could buy it straight from NH but would have to go thru a dealer, fine with me as long as I can get a full blown version (dealer type version for repairs)

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    New Holland Boomer2030

Default Re: TC 40 repair manual needed (dealer mechanics type)

You can go right to New Hollands web site under,https://www.newhollandtechpubs.com/ and do a search for your model #.
    Solo

Tractor
    New Holland tc40da, 2004

I'm in the same boat, I typed in TC40DA and received not hits. I want the manuals on CD. There were a couple guys talking about a set for 83 dollars awhile back. Can anyone point me in this direction. Thanks.,.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    New Holland Boomer2030

Just put in TC40 and it will give you a list for the TC40d and A's.
    Solo