Float detent valve ?

/ Float detent valve ? #1  

FULLPULL

Gold Member
Tractor
TC55DA
On my previous TC40D i added a self centering remote.I have a float detent valve for my tc55da .Does anyone have the float detent valve and does it self center when not locked into float?I need to install the valve but haven't had the time .And wondered if i should add a self centering valve to get the results i need to run a single cylinder for a harley rake?I shouldn't need more than one valve for my operation as of now.But if needed i would like to only take the tractor down one time to install remote's.I'm more used to 4000 ford remotes under the seat or a 5000 super major which used the lift arm controll to raise a disk or other attachments.

/ Float detent valve ? #2  
I'm not sure if this is what you are asking.. but my Nh 7610s has the 'deluxe' remotes.. and they auto center at end of stroke, or you can push past into a float area, and they stay there till you pop them back past the detent.

Soundguy

/ Float detent valve ? #3  
I think sound guy has the answer. The option list shows two styles of remotes. They told me one with a detent is standard on the machine and you choose which style for additional valves. If this is not true I will also have to add a third deluxe on my machine.

/ Float detent valve ?
Thanks that anwered my ? if it turns out different it only takes a couple hours to install the self center valve.