Throw out bearing release collar stuck

/ Throw out bearing release collar stuck #1  

Drewyzr1

I have had problems with the clutch disc sticking before and now use a block of wood on my TC29 to keep the clutch pedal depressed. While it was parked this last time I found that now the release collar is stuck and I haven't found any way to break it loose. now the clutch is disengaged all the time. Any thoughts or ideas to get it loose. I've soaked it as well as I can with penetrating oil, but the angle through the bell housing opening makes getting any kind of tool on the release bearing collar very dificult. Guess it rusted due to condensation from recent rain storms. not looking forward to splitting the tractor.

/ Throw out bearing release collar stuck #2  
If you pulle dthe starter could you get anything around to it?

Soundguy

/ Throw out bearing release collar stuck
The starter mounting hole does not give enough room to get any kind of tool on the release collar. The flywheel is too deep. I have tried going through the access hole where the rear mount for the FEL is but just can't get the right angle on it. I guess I'm going to split the tractor. I have the repair manual on CD ordered and it should be here tomorrow.

/ Throw out bearing release collar stuck #4  
Drewyzr1 said:
I have had problems with the clutch disc sticking before and now use a block of wood on my TC29 to keep the clutch pedal depressed. While it was parked this last time I found that now the release collar is stuck and I haven't found any way to break it loose. now the clutch is disengaged all the time. Any thoughts or ideas to get it loose. I've soaked it as well as I can with penetrating oil, but the angle through the bell housing opening makes getting any kind of tool on the release bearing collar very dificult. Guess it rusted due to condensation from recent rain storms. not looking forward to splitting the tractor.

Are you saying that your clutch pedal is soft and does not spring back?
If that is so, then can you take off the clutch pedal linkage off of the cross shaft ? I figure if you get a vise-grip on the shaft you may be able to rotate it some back and forth and loosen the stuck collar. On my 1700 they left a hole to adjust a double clutch (live Pto) and I can certainly take a pry bar and pry it back and forth should it freeze.

Clutch Housing rubber hand hole (tool hole)

Throw out collar/bearing.

/ Throw out bearing release collar stuck
No, Actually the throw-out bearing release collar is frozen and will not move. Clutch disc is disengaged and the pedal moves freely. The collar and throw-out bearing will not move.