Quick hitch or Pat's hitch for TZ25da

/ Quick hitch or Pat's hitch for TZ25da #1  

wny770

Gold Member
Tractor
Lots of old iron
I have a TZ25DA and was wondering which would be better, a quick hitch from TSC or one of Pat's quick hitch arms. I have a woods back blade, tiller, mower and a generic box blade. Whatcha think??? Thanks!

/ Quick hitch or Pat's hitch for TZ25da #2  
I have a Pat's easy change but I use a PHD and there is no quick hitch made that will work with a Post Hole Digger. If all your implements have teh same measurements and will work with a Quick Hitch, that would be my first choice.

/ Quick hitch or Pat's hitch for TZ25da #3  
wny770 said:
I have a TZ25DA and was wondering which would be better, a quick hitch from TSC or one of Pat's quick hitch arms. I have a woods back blade, tiller, mower and a generic box blade. Whatcha think??? Thanks!
Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong thing, but doesn't a quick hitch require something on both the 3ph and each piece of equipment?

/ Quick hitch or Pat's hitch for TZ25da #4  
I have a TC24DA and I bought Pat's Easy change because of the PHD (which has worked well and much easier to get on and off I might add with the PEC) and also I just liked the name a lot. lol

I have looked at getting a longer top link as a couple of my implements would be more effective with a slightly longer length needed now that I am using the PEC.

Pat