Hi from st George Ks.

/ Hi from st George Ks. #1  

KsM715

Hi all, Ive been lurking here for a few years and at one time I had a user name and made only a few post years ago but couldnt remember my user name or password and have changed e-mail since then so no way to track it down. I have a New Holland TC29 with a 7308 loader. I have lots of limestone rock around here to move and have been moving around for 5 years now. I plan to stay a little more active around here.

Attachments

• 100_0135 [].JPG
    100_0135 [].JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_0679 [].JPG
    100_0679 [].JPG
    107 KB · Views: 45
   / Hi from st George Ks.
A little update. Haven't spent much time on here. Honestly because I havent had any major problems with the tractor. And believe me Ive worked it to death. We bought this property for to out the house on in '03. Got the tractor in '04 to start moving rocks. The first pic in this post (this one not the original post) is the rock pile we ended up with after the basement was escavated. (yes the house is behind that pile) The second pic is from just the other day. 10 years! All by me and that little tractor. I still have a bunch of rocks laying around (good sized pieces good for landscape accents) I split the biggest ones with a hammer drill, "feathers and wedges" and a sledge hammer. (and my son when he wanted to "help") I still need to backfill around the last 30' of wall and going to work on getting some top soil brought in to place in front of the wall.The hillside is still so rough with rocks jutting out that I cant even run my brush hog thru it to keep the weeds down.

tractor03.JPGtractor13.jpg100_1138.JPG

/ Hi from st George Ks. #4  
:welcome: to TBN

/ Hi from st George Ks. #5  
Wow. That's a lotta rock. Good luck & hello from Iowa.

/ Hi from st George Ks. #8  
Welcome to TractorByNet.

/ Hi from st George Ks. #9  
Welcome back!

Familiar with your area. Lots and lots of rocks. My nephew and his wife live down the road in Ogden, retired military. He now works for a road builder out of Manhattan.

Also, a guy that used to work for me was from St George. Him and his wife left the area in 06 or so. Last name of Smoot. By chance did you know him?

/ Hi from st George Ks.
Sorry, dont know anyone by that name.