New to site with new toy.

/ New to site with new toy. #1  

billsh96

Tractor
2008 BX 1860
I have already learned quite a bit, and look forward to using the site regularly. I am Bill, I live in Northern Mi., and I just sold my 1971 JD 140, H-3 and bought a new BX 1860, with front mount snow blower, 54" MMM, and a back blade. Saving for the FEL. So far I love the machine, and am getting ready to do the 50 hr service.
Bill

/ New to site with new toy. #3  
I have already learned quite a bit, and look forward to using the site regularly. I am Bill, I live in Northern Mi., and I just sold my 1971 JD 140, H-3 and bought a new BX 1860, with front mount snow blower, 54" MMM, and a back blade. Saving for the FEL. So far I love the machine, and am getting ready to do the 50 hr service.
Bill
Congrats on the BX1860 the only tractor in it's class.:)

/ New to site with new toy. #4  
Bill

Welcome aboard Bill,
I used to be a Troll (I lived under the bridge in Charlotte, MI) THe BX is a great machine and you will get tons of ideas for it here.
Rick