Tractor
Kubota ZD331
hello all, looks like a great site!

Joe

/ hello #2  
Well hello Joe.

It is great, and addictive too!

/ hello #3  
I'm with J.J joe. I'm addicted and love it. Beats the other addictions our wives would hate for us to have.

/ hello #4  
Welcome to TBN.
Do chime in at anytime.

/ hello
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm currently looking at new machines and all the info on this site has been a tremendous help!! If I can get one of these dealers to listen to reason, I'll be upgrading soon :D

/ hello #7  
Any guy that owns a JD 650 is alright in my book. Traded my 1988 last year after owning it for 20 years. Wlecome to TBN

/ hello
Gizmo2, mine is a 1982. I sure wish john deere appreciated the 650 as much as we do. If I could buy a new deck for it I wouldn't be trading:)

/ hello #9  
Gizmo2, mine is a 1982. I sure wish john deere appreciated the 650 as much as we do. If I could buy a new deck for it I wouldn't be trading:)
I needed a FEL bucket for my 650, not available. I was not too happy at the time but in hindsight I am glad the bucket was not available it made my wife and I reevaluate the situation. We thought our 650 was THE tractor for us. I will tell you right now, we were wrong. 2320 hands down over the 650, no regrets. Dealer gave us $10,500 for our 650 with FEL and BH, 1600 hours. To boot, 0% for 4 years. I would assume if you use your 650 primarily for mowing I would seriously look at a 2305 and using a 650 to mow with I would also assume you could use a FEL. 2305 sounds like you.
OH BTW, Got to do that snowmobile thing also.:D