Hi Folks

/ Hi Folks #1  

taylorj

Hey,
My name is Steve & I am a 56 year old High School teacher who also runs an outdoor business. I am married and between us, we have 6 kids. Grew up on a dairy farm here in upstate NY, working there part time around school until I was 32. Really miss running the big equipment from my older youth, but actually started running tractors & equipment at age 7 (Scary thought today). I could not reach the pedals unless I slid off the seat and pulled on the steering wheel to get leverage. Farmall Super H was my baby then & I baled, raked and hauled with it for years. Ran Farmall M's, 300's, 706,766 and 1066, plus AC D17 & 19 and MF 1100 all those years ago, loving it all on the 300 acres we worked back then.

But the farm & my dad are both gone and I have been "tractorless" until last year when I bought my MF 2310. Have really loved my little tractor. Does so much, so easily. We had to unload & move 10 huge carpet rolls last year that weighed about 650# each. My little Massey picked them right up on the back of the bucket and carried them under cover. Dug a new electric system trench to the house with it, cleared snow with it, carted & spread 3-ten wheeler loads of crusher with it, I mow with it, use it to set up deer stands, and on & on. Like the ad for WD-40, I just keep finding more & more uses for it.

/ Hi Folks #2  
Welcome to TBN.
Looking forward to your imput. :)

/ Hi Folks #4  
They are handy tools aren't they.:D

Welcome to TBN, post often.

/ Hi Folks
Yes, they are super handy. My wife was about 50/50 on the purchas, but has by now become a firm believer in our little tractor and all that it can do. In fact, she now is starting to get real interested in learning to drive it & to work with it, especially mowing !!! If I keep feeding this addiction, maybe I could end up with TWO tractors !!!:eek:

/ Hi Folks #6  
In fact, she now is starting to get real interested in learning to drive it & to work with it, especially mowing !!! If I keep feeding this addiction, maybe I could end up with TWO tractors !!!:eek:
Don't do it! You may end up with no tractor, unless your wife lets you use her tractor.:D