Re register

/ Re register #1  

Hinomotoman

Gold Member
Tractor
LS R3039, Hinomoto E2604, Hinomoto N239, Case IH 1140, White Field Boss 31
After many years I was not able to log on anymore. I knew my password and user name, however I thried the forgot my password link. Information came to my email with a link to get back on. The link kept saying "No User Specified" After trying this for a month I'd had to register in another name with another email address. Why is there no way to contact the administrator?

Formerly Buppy69
Now Hinomotoman

/ Re register #2  
After many years I was not able to log on anymore. I knew my password and user name, however I thried the forgot my password link. Information came to my email with a link to get back on. The link kept saying "No User Specified" After trying this for a month I'd had to register in another name with another email address. Why is there no way to contact the administrator?

Formerly Buppy69
Now Hinomotoman

WELCOME TO TBN!

Sorry you had to go through all this.

You can find the 'administrators' in the "view forum leaders"...It just above where it shows who's online.

TractorByNet.com - Show Groups

/ Re register #3  

Formerly Buppy69
Now Hinomotoman
You should be able to contact someone for help with this.:)

/ Re register
Thanks for the link. I have contacted an administrator about this problem. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Formerly Buppy69
Eugene

/ Re register #6  
You probably couldn't log-in because you capitalized the B....In the (search-link) that irwin put up it shows (b) instead of (B)

You could send (Bird) a PM and ask him about it.... Muhammad should be able to get it lined out.

I hope you get it fixed, because you had 788 posts on your other user name.

/ Re register
I submitted a Support Ticket . Still nothing.

Eugene