Smile Greetings from Washington State.

Found this site while looking for a hay baler. Does anyone know of a baler that will work with a 25 HP PTO rated tractor? I have approx. 7 acres to bale to feed my small beef growing farm.
    I'm retired, going on 6 years now, and have been raising beef and a whole lot of other projects. I really don't know how I ever found time to work before I retired.
    Thanks for any input.
    Jim

Tractor
    John Deere 4300

Default Re: Greetings from Washington State.

Quote Originally Posted by hayseedjim View Post
    Found this site while looking for a hay baler. Does anyone know of a baler that will work with a 25 HP PTO rated tractor? I have approx. 7 acres to bale to feed my small beef growing farm.
    I'm retired, going on 6 years now, and have been raising beef and a whole lot of other projects. I really don't know how I ever found time to work before I retired.
    Thanks for any input.
    Jim
    Welcome to TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.

It might be best for you to ask your question in the "Ag Tractors & Machinery" forum, because members will find it much quicker... You also will get a lot of 'replies' from the question your asking if you ask it there.

Hope that helps!
    John 3:16

01 JohnDeere4300 "Sync-Reverser", Vertical Exhaust, 2 JD Lawn Tractors, JD Walk Behind.

430-FEL/ 47-Backhoe/ 5' Bush-Hog/ Single Bottom Plow/ 6' Disc/ Aerator Spreader/ HF Quick-Hitch!

(Homemade Stuff) BH Thumb/ Log-Hitch/ 10' Boom-Pole/ 42'' Pallet Forks ''FEL Quick Attach & 3PH Quick-Hitch-Attach''/ Ballast Box 1381 lbs./ Aluminum Canopy/ Brush-Guard Mod/ 5x10 Firewood Trailer/ Lawn Striper.

Gold Member Greenmountain Farmer's Avatar
    Tractor
    John Deere 6405, 2640,& 920

Thumbs up Re: Greetings from Washington State.

Jim,Welcome to the TBN "Neighborhood"

Tom in Vermont
    "Live Today how you want to be Remembered Tomorrow"

Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: Greetings from Washington State.

Hi from NW Oregon!
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club