Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740-HSTC,CC/Y EX3200, 1950 8N

Default Hello from Alabama

Hey guys. I really look forward to time on line on this site. Finally joined. I live in East Central Alabama. I'm married with two daughters. My oldest daughter graduates from UAB tomorrow as a RN. My youngest daughter is entering her senior year of high school. My wife woks in the local school system. I am a MEchanical Engineer, Univ. of Alabama, class of '85. I am one of the owners of a small foundry, with my primary responsibilities being Engineering, Maintenance, Safety, and Environmental.

Hobbies include hunting, camping, and metalworking. I grew up in the country. Most of my seat time was spent on 9N's, 8N's and MF-35's doing typical country stuff like bush hogging, hay baling, and gardening. I have my grandfathers 1952 8N, Big Bee Rotary Cutter, Ford Cultivator, and International Disk. I recently bought a CC/Y EX3200. It will be used primarily for maintaining food plots at the hunting club. Thanks for all the help so far.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    kubota 3130

Default Re: Hello from Alabama

Welcome to the site.You will learn a lot and be entertained at the same time.

Gold Member Greenmountain Farmer's Avatar
    Tractor
    John Deere 6405, 2640,& 920

Thumbs up Re: Hello from Alabama

Welcome to the TBN "Neighborhood"

Tom in Vermont
    "Live Today how you want to be Remembered Tomorrow"

Tractor
    John Deere 4300

WELCOME TO TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.
    John 3:16

01 JohnDeere4300 "Sync-Reverser", Vertical Exhaust, 2 JD Lawn Tractors, JD Walk Behind.

430-FEL/ 47-Backhoe/ 5' Bush-Hog/ Single Bottom Plow/ 6' Disc/ Aerator Spreader/ HF Quick-Hitch!

(Homemade Stuff) BH Thumb/ Log-Hitch/ 10' Boom-Pole/ 42'' Pallet Forks ''FEL Quick Attach & 3PH Quick-Hitch-Attach''/ Ballast Box 1381 lbs./ Aluminum Canopy/ Brush-Guard Mod/ 5x10 Firewood Trailer/ Lawn Striper.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Welcome to TBN
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    4320 John Deere

Roll Tide! Welcome aboard. Lots of good info and help here.
    Wayne

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out." - John Wooden

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740-HSTC,CC/Y EX3200, 1950 8N

Thanks to everyone. Hey Uncle Wayne, I now live in Sylacauga, but Tuscumbia is home. I grew up in the Spring Valley community, not far from Leighton, or Moulton for that matter.