Hello from Alabama

/ Hello from Alabama #1  

Sockwell

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740-HSTC,CC/Y EX3200, 1950 8N
Hey guys. I really look forward to time on line on this site. Finally joined. I live in East Central Alabama. I'm married with two daughters. My oldest daughter graduates from UAB tomorrow as a RN. My youngest daughter is entering her senior year of high school. My wife woks in the local school system. I am a MEchanical Engineer, Univ. of Alabama, class of '85. I am one of the owners of a small foundry, with my primary responsibilities being Engineering, Maintenance, Safety, and Environmental.

Hobbies include hunting, camping, and metalworking. I grew up in the country. Most of my seat time was spent on 9N's, 8N's and MF-35's doing typical country stuff like bush hogging, hay baling, and gardening. I have my grandfathers 1952 8N, Big Bee Rotary Cutter, Ford Cultivator, and International Disk. I recently bought a CC/Y EX3200. It will be used primarily for maintaining food plots at the hunting club. Thanks for all the help so far.

/ Hello from Alabama #2  
Welcome to the site.You will learn a lot and be entertained at the same time.

/ Hello from Alabama #4  
WELCOME TO TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.

/ Hello from Alabama #5  
Welcome to TBN

/ Hello from Alabama
Thanks to everyone. Hey Uncle Wayne, I now live in Sylacauga, but Tuscumbia is home. I grew up in the Spring Valley community, not far from Leighton, or Moulton for that matter.

/ Hello from Alabama #8  
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie. New guy myself. Noticed you have a history with 9Ns. Looking at a running 9N for some light work.

/ Hello from Alabama #10  
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie. New guy myself. Noticed you have a history with 9Ns. Looking at a running 9N for some light work.

Welcome to the site Sarge76, did you realize you opened a thread from 2009? but glad you are here you'll enjoy these fine folks