Ohio O-hello

/ Ohio O-hello #1  

James11ac

Tractor
2009 Kubota 2620
Hi everyone, Jim here. Just moved to 10 acres near Alliance after retiring from 20+ years of aircraft maintenence in the USAF. We wanted to be near family and I always wanted some land...and a tractor! I've been reading posts on this site for 5 or 6 months which were a great help in buying my Kubota B2620. It's due here in a week and I can't wait! Thanks to everyone who contributes to TBN. I've learned more than I can say and know there is so much more.

I'm blessed to have Jesus as my Savior, a wife of 11 years who let me buy a house she never saw until she moved in (we lived in California at the time)AND she said ok to the tractor, 3 beautiful (aggravating, cute, frustrating, fun...) kids (4, 2, and 4 months), a dad who went in half on the tractor, and so much more to be thankful for.

I'm originally from Pittsburgh and she's from Canton and we're hoping to learn how to have a decent garden and raise a few animals (I'm not talking about my kids!).

Looking forward to good times at TBN!!

/ Ohio O-hello #2  
Welcome to the best state in the country:D

I hope you're a buckeye fan on sept 12th

And don't forget to post pics when the tractor arrives

/ Ohio O-hello #3  
WELCOME TO TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.

/ Ohio O-hello #4  
Welcome neighbor, just a little south of you, near Minerva.

Mark

/ Ohio O-hello #5  
Aim Hi the Kubota will do the rest.

Pun intended.

Congradulations.

/ Ohio O-hello #6  
Welcome aboard.

We've got fifteen acres in Palmyra Twp. - not too far from you. And of course, LD1 is right about Ohio.

/ Ohio O-hello #7  
Hello from MD, but my heart is in Ohio. Go Bucks!!!

/ Ohio O-hello #8  
Welcome to TBN. :)

Congrats on your new investment...looking forward to some pics.