Hello from South Carolina #2

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #1  

BLESSED

Tractor
KUBOTA MX5100 4WD
I guess I did something wrong on the first attempt to post. Just a note to want everyone know how much I enjoy TBN, and and all the forums. It's a great site, and yall played a role in the decision in the purchase of my tractor. I'm impressed on all the feedback on ANY question! The only stupid question is the one not asked. Thanks, Carl

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #3  
Welcome aboard Carl, I as well as our friends here on TBN look forward to the pics of you and the tractor.
What tractor did you get as well as all implements.
what will your uses be?

HooAh!

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #5  
Howdy Carl. I bet it's nice and cool down your way.

An exworker moved back to her home area and right now is living in just across state line in WV until settles. Told me this week, well summer just hit to be 89 today. But still in 50's at night...North Myrtle Beach right on the ocean was 80 at 6:30 AM today but projected to only be 89 for high. Yeah ok but heat index was to be near 100. LOL

To me living about 20 miles from the coast we really do have cool temps compared to just a few miles further inland.

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #6  
Hello Blessed. Welcome to TBN. It is unbelievable how much information is obtainable here, and how helpful the members are. By the way, I am also in upstate S.C. (Greenville) and have a tractor similar to yours.

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #7  
An exworker moved back to her home area and right now is living in just across state line in WV until settles. Told me this week, well summer just hit to be 89 today. But still in 50's at night...North Myrtle Beach right on the ocean was 80 at 6:30 AM today but projected to only be 89 for high. Yeah ok but heat index was to be near 100. LOL

To me living about 20 miles from the coast we really do have cool temps compared to just a few miles further inland .
At least living well inland eliminates the hurricanes. :)

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #8  
Welcome to TBN!

Hope you enjoy it here.

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #9  
At least living well inland eliminates the hurricanes. :)

You know those Ole gals can travel further inland than many think. No idea which one it was that made it's way to Ohio a few years back. Hurricane Hugo which did so much damage to SC in 1989 did a lot of damage to Charlotte NC also which must be at least 150 miles so inland. It had to have traveled about 200 miles over land to get there. The hurricane that hit Ohio might have been Hugo, not sure.

/ Hello from South Carolina #2 #10  
Welcome Blessed, I too live in Upstate S.C. in the Gray Court area. Have fun here. zman