G'Day from Australia!

/ G'Day from Australia! #1  

CMSporthorses

Howdy!!

Well, I have joined up as a I have a couple of questions in need of answering - will go find the appropriate section to put them in though :)

Hubby and I have three properties - only little - here in Australia and we run a Horse Stud.

We have 4 stallions and about 20 mares, and breed showjumpers, eventers and dressage horses (well thats the market we are aiming at anyhow!)....

We have a rather 'shexshy' tractor! lol.... a Case 930 Tractor that we got along with a set of 26 ft folding harrows, a seed and super unit and two tonne of oats in exchange for one of our foals :) Pretty good deal all round! :)

Will dig up some pics of the 'beast' who hubby has named Cassie - its his 'mistress' lol......

We live in South Australia - 150km west of half way from Sydney to Perth!!!

/ G'Day from Australia! #2  
CMSporthorses : .....well a big HOWDY right back atcha way down under. A warm WELCOME ABOARD to you and hubby, glad to have you with us!

This surely is the place to bring your "shexshy" tractor and all your questions. Hey, hey sounds like a pretty nice trade you made there!

So good luck with the business and feel free to hop in any time.

CHEERS!
. . tug

PS: . . and we definitely "require" pictures of "Cassie" !!! Some of you guys with 'er would be wonderful !!

/ G'Day from Australia! #3  
G'day mate!

/ G'Day from Australia! #4  
You must be getting into your spring season now. And winter is just starting here!
I never understood how you guys could live upside down, down there.
Welcome to the forum.