Tractor
    Iseki Landleader 235

Default Hello from Portugal

I find this forum when I was looking for information about a tractor I recently bougth. I have a Iseki Landleader 235. The machine is ok. Works good. I own a small piece of land in south Portugal (3 and half hectares). The problem is that I do not have any manual for the tractor, and, worse I am not sure what kind of model is the Landleader 235. Perhaps the TA 230 F. Its a four wheel drive.
    Anyone knows something about this tractor? here in Portugal is very dificult to find information about this small japanese tractors.
    Thanks in advance
    Antonio

Default Re: Hello from Portugal

Antonio, I'm sorry to say I can't help you with your question about your tractor; I just don't know anything about that one. But I'd like to welcome you to Tractorbynet. We have members all around the world and there may be other members from Portugal, but you're the only one I know of.
    Bird

Tractor
    Ford 1700, Kubota MX-4700

Default Re: Hello from Portugal

Antonio,

Welcome to TBN. What don't you post a few good pictures around the tractor and the motor section. we might be able to help by viewing the pics depending the questions you might have. There is also a section here for Grey market Japanese tractor where there might be more chance of finding info.

JC,

By the way I absouloutley love Spanish and Portuguese food. Although paella is Spanish but it tops my list of favorites. My boys and I are also love to watch Ronaldo and my boys study his moves. Figo to me is almost same as Henry for Portugal.
    Ford 1700, 2wd.
    Kubota MX-4700DT, Gear transmission with LA 884 loader, Q/A and HD bucket.
    60" Woods Rotary Cutter, home made (3-pt boom and a Row Hipper) ,King Kutter( 5 ft Tiller,Middle Buster,Single Row Cultivator,Carry-all, 5 ft blade, 6 ft Landscaping Rake ,30" Dirt Scoop and a 4'x4' Drag Harrow)