Greetings from Australia

/ Greetings from Australia #1  

Red Beast

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case JXU 85; Kubota B1550HST
Finally made my visits legit, instead of lurking.
Excellent resource you guys have here; was a big factor in my purchasing decision.
Two weeks ago I put a deposit on a new Case IH JXU85 Cab tractor, with Challenge loader 4-1 bucket, and Howard EHD slasher. I have 16acres of "horse farm" in the hinterland behind the Sunshine Coast (beach holiday area) of Queensland, Australia. I am time poor, and wanted a tractor that made life easier, and also would be the one to last forever, we will only ever move to more land.
I also own a Kubota B1550HST with 5' mid mounted deck and 3'6" slasher. The little kubota is struggling with the amount of work we ask of it.
As a result of the GFC, our esteemed leader Kevin Rudd offered tax bonuses to purchasers of new eligible equipment, sadly, no tractors in the country right now for me, so I have to wait......... got a great price as a result.
I was also looking at the Kubota M8540, but the Case is more tractor, and I got such a great price I couldn't refuse it.
I hope to be able to contribute to the forum.
RB

/ Greetings from Australia #2  
Welcome to TBN, RB. Sounds like a nice place you have, and I know you'll enjoy that new Case.