New member in North Central OH

/ New member in North Central OH #1  

Chad2660

Tractor
Kubota BX2660
Last Summer we built a home on 4.5 acres and in the Fall I realized I was going to need a little more than a lawn mover to take care of the yard and 650' driveway. I looked around and decided to purchase a Kubota BX2660. I bought it with the FEL, 60" belly mower and snow blade. I haven't had a chance to use it much besides pushing snow, but I have a lot of yard work and landscaping I need to do this year. I've found TBN to be very helpful so I decided I'd join.

I'm looking now for a Box Blade. Anyone have any suggestions to what size and kind to get for this size tractor?

Thanks,

Chad

Attachments

• Kubota.jpg
    Kubota.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 66
   / New member in North Central OH #2  
Last Summer we built a home on 4.5 acres and in the Fall I realized I was going to need a little more than a lawn mover to take care of the yard and 650' driveway. I looked around and decided to purchase a Kubota BX2660. I bought it with the FEL, 60" belly mower and snow blade. I haven't had a chance to use it much besides pushing snow, but I have a lot of yard work and landscaping I need to do this year. I've found TBN to be very helpful so I decided I'd join.

I'm looking now for a Box Blade. Anyone have any suggestions to what size and kind to get for this size tractor?

Thanks,

Chad

Welcome to TBN Chad. If you post your Box Blade question in the "Attachments" forum you will surely get many suggestions.
Always good to see the Ohio population increase on this board:)

Mark

/ New member in North Central OH #3  

Thanks,

Chad

Chad, congrats on your purchase. Kubotas have proven to be a reliable machine, although as a McCormick dealer, I'd rather see you on a Mc. The best guide to rear blades is to match your FEL width, which looks to be, and should be, slightly wider than your track. Looks like 5'from picture, but hard to tell, and I didn't check the specs. This allows you to get right against things, but doesn't protrude so far it's hard to judge.

/ New member in North Central OH #4  
Hello and Welcome!
:drink: