sorta new

/ sorta new #1  

crusty 1

Platinum Member
I tried doning this a couple months ago but wasn,t able to.Not cumper savvy. Old age and multiple sclerosis.Life long farm and ranch guy.Many past tractors,and now just me and bobby to take care of my own needs.CT235 bobcat box blade fel back blade63in.blower. Northern Minnesota,Finnish decent.No secrets you wanta know just ask.I,m loving the chance to exchange with like minded country folk.No politics,or religion that matters much.I,m going to make many mistakes so I,ll ask forgivness ahead of time.Must go for now as call into one local TV station my Davis weather info.

Last edited:
   / sorta new
Forgot to say my name is Dave

/ sorta new #4  
I've been here for quite awhile, but seldom post. Welcome. My grandad came from the UP, lots of finlanders up there.

/ sorta new
yup,for sure

/ sorta new
hey, just a thought fallbrook,aren,t you supposed to be in bed resting?What would your mother think?Get well soon.:thumbsup:

/ sorta new #7  
hey, just a thought fallbrook,aren,t you supposed to be in bed resting?What would your mother think?Get well soon.:thumbsup:

Funny story:
I was back in Chicago, visiting my daughter, go to the local
grocery store to get a bottle of wine, the clerk asks to see my ID. I,m old enough for SOCIAL SECURITY for cripes sake.
The guy behind me is my senior by about 30 years, I turned to him and said, "If you don't have your ID with you, you'd better bring a parent". The clerk didn't laugh:(
I THOUGHT it was funny!!!
Just a hacking cough left.

/ sorta new
300 u guy thanks for the welcome,I do apriciate it[good grief] can,t spell for beans any more.You all will have to excuse cuz my fingers don,t always go where thier told.Too many years out of school I guess!I really do enjoy the back and forth.

/ sorta new
Hey thats a good one fallbrook,but what about rest?

/ sorta new #10  
300 u guy thanks for the welcome,I do apriciate it[good grief] can,t spell for beans any more.You all will have to excuse cuz my fingers don,t always go where thier told.Too many years out of school I guess!I really do enjoy the back and forth.

I know the feeling. I usually have to reread my posts about five times to get all the spelling right...and edit twice. LOL