Barn Fresh from NC

/ Barn Fresh from NC #1  

waoracing

Thanks (in part) to all the info y'all have shared on this site I was able to make an informed decision when buying a new (used) New Holland TC30 4WD with a Woods 1008 Loader with only 91 hours on it. All the info and opinions here are really helpful.
My father-in-law and I own a Shibaura SD-4000, an older Deutz, the New Holland, and a 1974 Cub Cadet model 86 (that my grandfather bought new).
Hopefully I'll be of help to someone on here as y'all were for me.

/ Barn Fresh from NC #2  
Thanks for saying hello! I'm glad you found TBN to be useful in your purchase.:thumbsup:

/ Barn Fresh from NC #3  
Welcome from Efland (Orange County, near the intersection of I-40 and I-85). In the "My Home", you can add some information about yourself, where you are, and the equipment you have. This helps people give better advice for you. You can see what I'm talking about in my signature and public profile (click on "eepete"to get there). If you're nervous about putting stuff out there, even "Mountains, piedmont, or Costal Plane" can help.

Good deal on your purchases :thumbsup:

Pete

/ Barn Fresh from NC #4  
I am semi-new, but can't seem to find how to add the "signature" part of the profile.

It doesn't seem to be a feature that pops right up when I go in to edit my profile.

Thanks.

/ Barn Fresh from NC #5  
I am semi-new, but can't seem to find how to add the "signature" part of the profile.

It doesn't seem to be a feature that pops right up when I go in to edit my profile.

Thanks.

While your signed in go near the top right "MY HOME" go in there to do that.