Crazy woman on a tractor

/ Crazy woman on a tractor #1  

mvaussies

Hi, Was linked here looking for Trailer info.

I joined this for having a Custom Trailer built. But, I DO own a small Kubota, B7410, & A york rake for it. :) LOVE IT.

I have backfilled & done MAJOR site & Landscape work for 2 home sites with it. Flipped it more than once(ride horses, so can feel when to jump off!) Knocked a tire right off, & the bucket off about 5 times. So maybe I should get a bigger one someday?

CJP

/ Crazy woman on a tractor #2  
Hi, Was linked here looking for Trailer info.

I joined this for having a Custom Trailer built. But, I DO own a small Kubota, B7410, & A york rake for it. :) LOVE IT.

I have backfilled & done MAJOR site & Landscape work for 2 home sites with it. Flipped it more than once(ride horses, so can feel when to jump off!) Knocked a tire right off, & the bucket off about 5 times. So maybe I should get a bigger one someday?

CJP

Not to be a wise guy but maybe you should learn the limits of your equipment and respect those limits before you get hurt or hurt some one else.

Roy

/ Crazy woman on a tractor
The flipping over, was one side falling into Spring Thaw mud, on past fill in. You just don't know it's there til you fall through.

& the bucket coming loose is trying to get one more day's work done, with said mud drying into hard pan, with some large shale rocks buried in it. With that kind of clay mud. I have rain, can't work it for 2=3 days, get to work it for 2=4 days, then too hard again, & have to wait for the next rain.