Hi from North Texas

/ Hi from North Texas #1  

RedRock

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2816 Gear
Hi, this is such a great resource. Half the questions I Google about tractors point to this site.

The wife and I are proud new owners of 11 acres at Lake Texoma. I've had tractor fever for awhile and it looks like she's finally giving me the green light. :D

/ Hi from North Texas #2  
:welcome:Glad to have you join us. And congratulations on the land purchase. I spent a lot of time during my teenage years at Lake Texoma; used to camp overnight on the islands, run trotlines for catfish at night, and fish for crappie and sandbass in the daytime.

/ Hi from North Texas #3  
Hi, this is such a great resource. Half the questions I Google about tractors point to this site.

The wife and I are proud new owners of 11 acres at Lake Texoma. I've had tractor fever for awhile and it looks like she's finally giving me the green light. :D

What part of Texoma are you on? I am just a stones throw away over in Cooke County.

/ Hi from North Texas #4  
Welcome Sandusky! There are a ton of N. Texas TBNers and a double or triple ton of TBNers from the rest of the state. We aren't too shy either.:D

/ Hi from North Texas #5  

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

/ Hi from North Texas #7  
Welcome, I live in maybe 30 miles from Texoma myself. Back in the 80s I spent lots of time fishing for stripers on Texoma or water skiing on the rough waves. Quite a few camping trips too. Still a beautiful lake to me.

/ Hi from North Texas
What part of Texoma are you on? I am just a stones throw away over in Cooke County.

I'm in Grayson County off 377 minutes from Big Mineral, Walnut Creek and other beautiful parts.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone....I'll be wrapping up a package deal on a new Mahindra 2816 this weekend, I'm so excited!