Greetings from Indiana

/ Greetings from Indiana #1  

Indiana Jim

Tractor
MF243
Hello

Found this site a few months ago and thought I would introduce myself.

I live east of Indianapolis and own a family campground & RV park.

Have a Massey 243 and just love it! It does practically everything I've asked it to do around the park from moving large trailers to pulling a 12' batwing mower for hours and hours. Also in the equipment arsenal is a JCB 214 backhoe/loader, a Danuser box blade, a 6' rear scraper blade, 7' landscape rake, a 6' pto snowblower, small older Ford 350 dumptruck. For getting around our 66 acres i use a Kubota RTV 900 and for mowing smaller areas Kubota 60' ZTR.

I have been looking on the different forums and am really impressed with all the information that is available here.

Thanks and glad to meet you.

Jim in Indiana

/ Greetings from Indiana #2  
:thumbsup: Greetings fellow Hoosier. I live 1/2 way between Indy and Cincy. Lots of good info here at TBN. Very few tractor questions these folks can't answer.

/ Greetings from Indiana #3  
Welcome aboard...great information from a lot of good folks. A lot of people steered me the right direction for purchase and operation of equipment in a short period of time.

/ Greetings from Indiana #4  
Welcome to TBN! I'm located between Columbus and Nashville in the hills. You will find great people and great ideas here. It is addictive!

/ Greetings from Indiana #5  
Hello and welcome to TBN

welcome.gif