Mass Frustration

/ Mass Frustration #1  

Realsecman

Tractor
Ford New Holland 6610
Bought new New Holland (Ford) BSD engine, 4.4 cylinder bore and used extensively in the Ford 6610 tractor, I'm told. It also fits the Ford 5000, which I have. After about 100 hours, I had a head gasket blow and water and coolant in the engine oil. Removed head, bought gasket and it's all in place. However, there does not appear to be a on-line diagram or any on line directions as to torqueing the head blots or any on line schematics/directions, to adjusting the valves.
So, I begin here, in an effort to overcome the engine dealer's 'cheapness', in that he must have kept the operator's/service, manual, for the engine, to sell again, to the next guy. This, after an $8000.00 dollar check was written to him. (he's no longer in business, naturally)
Will be looking endlessly for help and also thinking of listing manuals I have, from older equipment I no longer use. But that's later of course, better get this tractor running. Yes, I need help.
No, Ford New Holland's National, North America Corporate headquarters, is of no use. After all, it's a small tractor by today's standards, just 82 horsepower, enough to plow 5o acres, put up hay and such. But it's not the big, corporate 500 horsepower and up massive 'Ground Quakers' that make the big bucks for New Holland's Headquarter's people and directors and obviously, being one of the 'little people' New Holland doesn't really have time for us.
So, looking for help here. Thanks.

/ Mass Frustration #2  
Hello and welcome to TBN

welcome.gif