/ NEWBIE #1  

buzzart410

Tractor
FORD3600 CA414K
FINALLY GOT MY FIRST REAL TRACTOR ! MY WIFE IS GETTING CONCERNED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF TIME WITH IT. I THINK IT'S A 1978 FORD 3600, MODEL CA414K, WITH A 6/4 TRANSMISSION WITH LOTS OF HOURS. IT CAME WITH AA RHINO BOX BLADE WHICH I NEED TO GET TEETH FOR. I RECENTLY FOUND A ALAMO FLAIL MOWER THAT I LOVE! I HAVE BEEN GOING OVER THE BACK 5 ACRES ROCKS AND ALL WITHOUT PROBLEMS. LOTS TO LEARN! I KNOW THIS SITE WILL HELP!

/ NEWBIE #2  
Hello buzzart410, welcome to TBN! Glad to see you posting. Hope you enjoy being a member of our community. :)

/ NEWBIE #5  
Welcome!

You'll notice that tractor addiction is a real issue with some of us!! :laughing: Guess it's too late to warn the wife....:cool: At least it's good, dirty fun --uh, work!

/ NEWBIE #6  
FINALLY GOT MY FIRST REAL TRACTOR ! MY WIFE IS GETTING CONCERNED BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF TIME WITH IT. I THINK IT'S A 1978 FORD 3600, MODEL CA414K, WITH A 6/4 TRANSMISSION WITH LOTS OF HOURS. IT CAME WITH AA RHINO BOX BLADE WHICH I NEED TO GET TEETH FOR. I RECENTLY FOUND A ALAMO FLAIL MOWER THAT I LOVE! I HAVE BEEN GOING OVER THE BACK 5 ACRES ROCKS AND ALL WITHOUT PROBLEMS. LOTS TO LEARN! I KNOW THIS SITE WILL HELP!

Welcome.

Just some advice for you though. Fill out your profile, like where you are from. This will help us to help you better in the future.

Second, make sure your capslock is OFF. All caps on a forum is considering yelling.

Third, take lots of pics and post them. We all love pics. Especially of older tractors:licking::licking:

/ NEWBIE #8  
:licking::licking:

LD, I recommend not licking tractors in the cold. Bad things can happen. Drooling is much less painful. Speaking from many experiences as a child.

My 2 older brothers were mean!

~Kevin

Last edited: