Hi from Australia

/ Hi from Australia #1  

bubbazoo

Tractor
kioti lk35
I am new to tractors and have just aquired a Kioti LK35 with FEL and a great set of implements. I have a 120 acre lifestyle farm which i have lived on for 20 years. It has taken a long time to get my first tractor. I have done so much in 6 hours with work on my tracks and moving rocsk and pushing stumps out. By golly i wish i had this tractor years ago. Well i have found this fantastic website which i know will provide me with much guidance during my living with this neat machine. I hope one day to contribute something back to this community. GoodDay to you all. Dave:)

/ Hi from Australia #2  
Hello bubbazoo, welcome to TBN! Glad to see you posting. Hope you enjoy being a member of our community. :)

/ Hi from Australia
Thanks for the welcome Muhammad:)

/ Hi from Australia #4  
Welcome bubbazoo, hope you enjoy the site, Perhaps starting w/ a few pictures? Best Fred

/ Hi from Australia #5  
Good day! I know what you mean, after you get a tractor you wish you'd had it a decade sooner! Enjoy the forum.:welcome:

/ Hi from Australia #7  
Welcome. There are a few other members from Down Under and at least one has a Kioti/Daedong.

What types of tasks will you be focused on?

/ Hi from Australia #9  
Hi Bubbazoo

I just ordered one today with the same package. Am pretty impressed with the build of them, and I know anything out of south korea is pretty good quality these days.
I have 5 acres but I also do contract agricultural and biotech research, so I will be using it to setup various broadacre and hort trial crops throughout the seasons. I got the same implement package, but also got a rotary hoe and pallet forks.
All of the ag equipment I use is also small scale so I can transport it around to different properties as required on a tandom which makes life easy.

Its going to be great around the house as well with the 4 in 1 etc.

Good to see another aussie that has made the same decision.

I'll post some pics once I get it, should be here in a week or so.:thumbsup: