Roller

/ Roller #1  

WDCC

My cricket club is moving location. We want to sell our pitch roller which is fully functional. It is made of iron and has 30 embossed on each end face which I assume means 30cwt or 1.5 tons. Two people can just pull it to roll a pitch. It is just under a metre diameter and about 1.2 metres wide. Am I right in assuming it is 30cwt and how much should I post it for sale as? Thanks and regards, Jeff

/ Roller #3  
Photos photos photos.... What size? What condition is it in? Still since these are not common, it would be a wild guess...

/ Roller #4  
:welcome:
Yes pics would be nice as I do not know much about lawn bowling. You may have to give a crash course.

/ Roller #6  
I think it looks something like this:

But I have no idea how to sell it, or what to ask for it. Are there any auctions around that you can use for reference? What about other cricket clubs, would they be interested or be able to help?

Attachments

• handroller.jpg
    handroller.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
   / Roller
I think it looks something like this:

But I have no idea how to sell it, or what to ask for it. Are there any auctions around that you can use for reference? What about other cricket clubs, would they be interested or be able to help?

I mistakenly thought this website was England based but I am pleased to have received a reply from Texas from someone who doesn't think cricket is a jumping insect. You reply is appreciated. I am going to put it on ebay for 」100 reserve. If no-one wants it I will sell as scrap, which would be a pity. The picture is close to the type of roller we have. Thanks and regards, Jeff Lawson