Belarus 250 no power

/ Belarus 250 no power #1  

rickde

Tractor
belarus 250as
Cranks great, but instead of feeling like a 30 hp its feels like a 5 hp. Has no pulling power at all.

/ Belarus 250 no power #4  
Have you checked the decompressor? Small lever on the right side at your feet. pull it out for full compression.
Next thing I could think of is that you are not firing on both cyclinders, bleed the injectors.
How many hours? How long since the injectors have been cleaned?
Have you used iether to start the machine? The answers will help me figure out how to help you..

/ Belarus 250 no power
Thanks for the reply, I feel like a know what is wrong now. The injector pump actually has 2 pumps. One to feed to fuel into the main high pressure pump. The feed pump is working fine but the high pressure pump is not working. I can loosen the hose from the 2nd stage fuel filter to the back of the high pressure pump and turn the engine over and get all kind of fuel. If I loosen the pipes going to the ejectors I get very little fuel when I turn the engine over. It appears to me the tractor is running on the fuel feed pump and not the high pressure pump. This would explain why it is also hard to start. It has to turn over and over before it will finally start. Its getting just enough fuel to run the tractor. Also I have 2 of these tractors, one for spare parts. If I can't fix the high pressure pump I'm going to replace it with the one from my parts tractor. I just could not figure out what to change.

/ Belarus 250 no power #6  
I would also look into the fuel filters, it does not take too much bad fuel for them to get plugged....good luck.:thumbsup:

/ Belarus 250 no power
I do need a 2nd stage fuel filter for sure. Now to just find one. My parts tractor has 2 filters on the second stage but the one I use has one bigger filter. Having a hard time finding one of these. Thanks

/ Belarus 250 no power
Has any body ever removed the fuel injection pump on Belarus 250as:laughing:. I have all the fuel lines disconnected and the 4 nuts holding it on off. It comes out about 1/2 inch then stops. Is there sometime on the inside holding it from coming out? As always I thought this was going to be easy.

/ Belarus 250 no power #10  
Has any body ever removed the fuel injection pump on Belarus 250as:laughing:. I have all the fuel lines disconnected and the 4 nuts holding it on off. It comes out about 1/2 inch then stops. Is there sometime on the inside holding it from coming out? As always I thought this was going to be easy.
Send Nike a private message maybe he can scan some stuff for you, I believe he has the manual. He also has rebuilt two diesel from scratch pretty much for fun:laughing: He is making hi old Belarus work pretty good for a fraction of what I paid for my new tractor, lol. He also says you can get most of the stuff online.

:thumbsup: