/ New Member #1  

Dunmovin

Over the past few weeks (thanks to all of you) I've greatly increased my knowledge of tractors so that at least I sound somewhat intelligent when negotiating with my local dealers!

We have 140 acres of bush block in BC Canada and are leaning towards a Kioti DK45SE or a Kubota MX5100 (both with FEL)

Very glad to join this group and share information and experiences

Many thanks

Dunmovin

/ New Member #3  
Welcome to TBN!!! What are you going to be doing with the tractor on 140 acres???

/ New Member
CompactTractorFan said:
Welcome to TBN!!! What are you going to be doing with the tractor on 140 acres???

It's basically a bush block with a mix of steep hilly areas some flat bottom land and the majority slightly sloping. Needs to be cleared of brush leaving the bigger trees but here's the issue. Was on the point of ordering a Kioti DK40 when a friend said that my needs a tracked skid steer would be far better and offer more flexibility. The more I've looked into it the more I tend to agree but would be interested if anyone else has a similar experience to share.

Thanks

Dunmovin

/ New Member #5  
It's basically a bush block with a mix of steep hilly areas some flat bottom land and the majority slightly sloping. Needs to be cleared of brush leaving the bigger trees but here's the issue. Was on the point of ordering a Kioti DK40 when a friend said that my needs a tracked skid steer would be far better and offer more flexibility. The more I've looked into it the more I tend to agree but would be interested if anyone else has a similar experience to share.

Thanks

Dunmovin

I don't have any experience in that area, but with that much property the track loader might be the way to go.