Been stalking, have been impressed, joined!

/ Been stalking, have been impressed, joined! #1  

Halftiderock

Tractor
JD 2350, Farmall-A, Case 446, 1941 Ford COE dump, 1947 CJ2a
Greetings, every time I google something I am thinking about TheTractorbynet site comes up... when I select it a pop up comes out and asks if I want to join. Until today I batted it away in my rush to see if the answer to my question was under the pop up. Today was different.

I have a Farmall-A that I have adapted to lug a woods 750 back hoe. It does a pretty good job for me. I put a cement counter weight out front to keep the front wheels on the ground. I am putting in field drains and swails.

I have made an apple grinder and press for the Farmall and a root rake and a road scraper. Good use of my time and mind..

My other tractor is a JD 2350 with a 245 loder.

I like welding and wood working and so my searches have been for a thumb for the woods 750 that I could make. and a root/stone/Brush Grapple for the 245. We have an infestation of honey suckle and bitter sweet and the only way to get rid of it is to pull every last root out.. Thanks for showing me how it can be done.

/ Been stalking, have been impressed, joined! #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Been stalking, have been impressed, joined! #3  
Sounds like this is a good place for you. I am sure you will now be able to help others like yourself now that you have joined.

Welcome aboard ! :)

/ Been stalking, have been impressed, joined! #4  
Welcome!! Glad you have joined, now you can tell the rest of us how you do all you do!!:thumbsup: And tell us how to do what we do:D

/ Been stalking, have been impressed, joined! #6  
Welcome and you won't regret joining.Anything you want to know about tractors and implements are most likely here.