aussie bloke, new to forum

/ aussie bloke, new to forum
Welcome Wilder76..... I bet I'd like the way you talk:D say hello too
Crocodile Dundee for me....... eh! mate :thumbsup:

lol... just dont mistake me for a kiwi and you'll be fine! :laughing:

p.s... hoges is living in usa with wife linda now so you can say hi to him alot easier than i can!

/ aussie bloke, new to forum
Welcome Wilder76!
Your loader might be sort of rare but I'll bet the Ford engine isn't. Can you find any identifying info on it?

Brad

Edit: Here is the current company website:
Mustang Brand Compact Equipment for Construction, Ag, & Landscape

cheers for that website link brad!

i sent them an email and hopefully they can point me in the right direction! unfortunately i cant find an ID plate on the motor to narrow it down abit, only some cast numbers on the engine block...

it is a 50hp ford industrial diesel motor from around 1974 but there are alot of variations of these so narrowing it down without some id numbers to start with is difficult (as i'm finding out!)

i'm hoping to get a response from at least a couple of ppl with some info that i can cross check as a referance before going to order a new starter.
cheers...Will.

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #13  
lol... just dont mistake me for a kiwi and you'll be fine! :laughing:

p.s... hoges is living in usa with wife linda now so you can say hi to him alot easier than i can!

Oh yeah! Thats right, On the last sequel I seen he had made it back and was lurking around NY :D

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #14  
hi mate,
i'm from near dubbo nsw.. i have relo's in austral & west hoxton who are abit closer to you than i am :)

hoping someone on here has a omc770 so they can get me the make & serial no.s so i can the right starter motor for my lil loader! its an awesome lil machine that can be used with forklift, dirt bucket, pin-jib or even a work @ height basket! to handy to be sitting around for the sake of a dodgy starter! :(

glad to find another aussie on here for a yarn too!:thumbsup:

Oh man, it's times like this that I wish that I'd learned to speak Aussie! :laughing: Got pics of your omc770? Welcome to TBN.:drink: