aussie bloke, new to forum

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #1  

wilder76

Tractor
owatonna 770
g'day all!

i found this forum while searching online for tractor parts, in particular a new starter motor for my owatonna 770 articulated loader (ford diesel engine),

it had a 'dodgy' starter put in it by the previous owner that has damaged the ring gear & needs to be replaced but i have no idea of the make nor referance numbers that i need to quote to get the correct one!

no-one here in aus that ive spoken to knows anything about the OMC770 and i cant get any sense out of suppliers without knowing the numbers off the original starter to quote to them!

i sure would appreciate any assistance that you may be able to provide
cheers... Wilder76 :)

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #3  
Hi Aussie i am also a aussie from Camden NSW and i know nothing about your tractor as i have a John Deere X595 lawn tractor.But dont feel lonely with all these yanks there are other aussies about!

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #4  
G'day Wilder & G'day pbell

Good to see some more international influance here on TBN :laughing:

/ aussie bloke, new to forum
Hi Aussie i am also a aussie from Camden NSW and i know nothing about your tractor as i have a John Deere X595 lawn tractor.But dont feel lonely with all these yanks there are other aussies about!

hi mate,
i'm from near dubbo nsw.. i have relo's in austral & west hoxton who are abit closer to you than i am :)

hoping someone on here has a omc770 so they can get me the make & serial no.s so i can the right starter motor for my lil loader! its an awesome lil machine that can be used with forklift, dirt bucket, pin-jib or even a work @ height basket! to handy to be sitting around for the sake of a dodgy starter! :(

glad to find another aussie on here for a yarn too!:thumbsup:

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #8  
:welcome: to TBN! Glad to have you part of the forum! :thumbsup:

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #9  
Welcome Wilder76!
Your loader might be sort of rare but I'll bet the Ford engine isn't. Can you find any identifying info on it?

Brad

Edit: Here is the current company website:
http://www.mustangmfg.com/Home.aspx

/ aussie bloke, new to forum #10  
Welcome Wilder76..... I bet I'd like the way you talk:D say hello too
Crocodile Dundee for me....... eh! mate :thumbsup: