9 of 9

/ 9 of 9 #1  

jonesey

Tractor
8n ford,801 ford,yanmar 2210d
Hello, My name is Dan and live on a small farm in N.E.Oregon. My folks had 9 of us weed pullers and I was the last. To make a long story short I bought the farm and raised my own weed pullers. Both my girls and wife are RNs and I still poke seeds in the ground and left to pull weeds by myself. I grow fruit,berries and vegetables with a great view of the blues. I like to hunt,fish and tinker in the shop. Have solved many problems and need help with many more so thanks for letting me hook up. Dan

Last edited:
   / 9 of 9 #3  
Welcome Dan.
Kick back relax enjoy and do share w/us...we all like tractors pics..hint..hint. ;)

/ 9 of 9
Thanks for the welcome and do have pics. I also forgot to say I love tractors... alot! Have been working the yanmar 2210d backhoe today , not real good on it yet but sure is fun tho. :eek: New to forums and thought I could just copy and past pictures. Must figure this out first. Dan

/ 9 of 9 #5  
Wellcome to the TBN. Click on office clip on the top of the typing window. Dialog box will open and let you upload the pictures. You might need to shrink them first to less than 1000kB.

/ 9 of 9 #6  
:welcome: To TBN! It's good to see another one from our neck of the woods.:)
Can't see the Blues from my place but Saint 'smokey top' and Hood I can!:thumbsup: