New member intro

/ New member intro #1  

JustonB84

Oxford, Al half way between Bham & Atl off I 20
Tractor
Kioti LK3054
New member here from Alabama. I've owned a Kioti LK3054 for 13 yrs (bought new in 1998) soon after moving to my current home, that sits atop 10 acres. 9- 1/2 being mostly smooth plains w/ moderately steep road banks (45ー+) I cut all of it with turf tires, 9 acres with finishing mower, 1 acre in and around a small wooded hillside with a bush hog. Just wanted to introduce myself and (although small and simple compared to most) interest and livelihood involving tractors.

/ New member intro #3  
Hi Juston. We purchased a 1999 LK3054, our first tractor, about a month ago and are learning how to use it and maintain it.

Last edited:
   / New member intro #4  
:welcome: to TBN :thumbsup:

/ New member intro
A belated thank you for welcoming me to the forum to all of you guys. I had some minor technical difficulties but I've gotten everything back up to par. I know 2I months is a long time in "forum time "remember so you may not even remember the welcome you sent, but still I didn't want to let it go unnoticed. Its nice that people take there time to help or just say welcome to complete strangers ..so again thanks to all.
Juston B