Tractor
    Yanmar YM226D; Ford 8N

Default New member w/ Ford 8N and Yanmar YM226D

I have an 8N with a bucket that is used primarily to lift some equipment and plow a driveway and parking area at a shop in winter. I recently bought a Yanmar YM226D and am the third owner. I was looking for something a little more agile and with power steering. I will use it to move snow in a small parking lot where I have to work around vehicles, boats and trailers. It is small enough to get into the storage buildings to move boats on trailers, engines, and parts. The original owner bought the tractor and a few implements new. I was fortunate enough to obtain the other items with the tractor and loader. They included a wood splitter (a couple of friends are ready to test that), a chipper, a back blade, and a sprayer. I have been bouncing around the net and local farm equipment dealers to find something that will work and be for a price that will work for me. I think this is a good one, but I will sure find out. RjohnR

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

Welcome to TBN.
    Muhammad Chishti
    Administrator

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Default Re: New member w/ Ford 8N and Yanmar YM226D

The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.