Hello from central PA...

/ Hello from central PA... #1  

Tcfake613

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Hi folks. Glad to be part of the community. Currently marketing my JD X520 in hopes of procuring a JD 2520 or Kubota 2620. Not totally settled on which yet... maybe you folks can push me one way or another....

About 5 acres, 2 finished mowed. 1.5 field, 1.5 woods. Would like to move snow, mow, possibly eventually get a rotary for the field. Would also like to clear the underbrush of the woods. Other tasks include wood hauling, mulch spreading, maintain an area in the woods for a firepit with woodchips, paths, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated. I got two great dealers in the area... I'm 5 miles from Messicks and 10 miles from a great JD dealer.

/ Hello from central PA... #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Hello from central PA... #3  
Welcome to TBN!!!

So, are you close to the Messick's in Abbottstown or Elizabethtown?

/ Hello from central PA...
Etown Roy... used to live about a mile away... but now I'm closer to the river... which is flooding in biblical proportions right now... or will be by Saturday.

Please stop the rain!!!

/ Hello from central PA... #5  
Etown Roy... used to live about a mile away... but now I'm closer to the river... which is flooding in biblical proportions right now... or will be by Saturday.

Please stop the rain!!!

About 10 miles SE of York here.
Yeah, this rain is something else!! I live on a hill, but most the low lying roads are flooded.

/ Hello from central PA...
Then you're directly south of me... right in the line of heavy rain. stay dry Roy... took me five hours to get from Hershey to Etown today... normally 18 minutes.

/ Hello from central PA... #7  
Then you're directly south of me... right in the line of heavy rain. stay dry Roy... took me five hours to get from Hershey to Etown today... normally 18 minutes.

Yeah, I had to do some backtracking on the way home today ( I work 3rd shift and didn't leave the plant until about noon).
I've lived in PA since 1987...this is some of the worst flooding I've seen.

I've never purchased anything from Messick's (Abbottstown), but I did talk to them about a NH TC-30 several years ago. Definitely nice folks to work with!!