wet behind the ears

/ wet behind the ears #1  

sikhidas

Tractor
kubotta
well i stated that i had a kubota but it got return without my knowledge to kubota.i found that it was an exellent tractor for me as it was build too with stand abuse.im very hard on machinery and not much forgiving except i like to change oils and fluids reg and i love grease (red) now i invested in a new type of tractor actually ,this is the "first type" it has four legs instead of four wheels as they are called, it consumes the very thing it treads on and dosnt complain in regards to commands, consumption,when it hits yu it dosnt hurt,
u dont need too have a large refinery for enthnol ,deisel,antifreeze oil,grease,steel parts,,or gas pump.
The parts seemed to wear together,and if yu brush reg and feed some grain
which u can actually grow,then it seems to work pretty good, now it can go in most places,it has a forward gear and reverse ,both gears can be adjusted
to go sideways at the same time,with just a simple command "GET UP HAW"
for exsample.it travels about the speed of an easy walk .and on most days
u can leave it outside as it dosnt seem to rust ,the hang up ive found it only has life span of approx 16 years with out payments or interest.u just give it a name, of course i named my tractor with a womans name (whats that about)
this ox is a male of sorts and i named him tuk and his buddy is rut.it seems to good to be true, but actualy the investement was only 90 dollars and it seems to grow by itself,as i trained it to do, what i wanted amazing, and it went out of fashion all because the people of that time, way back when.
felt they needed to increase thier speed because they could improve their
happiness,and get it quicker .somelike a quick fix.:thumbsup:now they called durham and are red with diamonds on the face.
Which at this momement is getting revamped and be up and running like the oxen and the end of next week sorry thanku for letting state my case for simple living and high thinking and not high living and simple thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
   / wet behind the ears #3  
CAUTION-CAUTION-CAUTION--to all TBN members. I just attempted to access that website and a WARNING appeared on my screen to exit that website immediately due to SECURITY concerns.:confused2::confused:

/ wet behind the ears #4  
CAUTION-CAUTION-CAUTION--to all TBN members. I just attempted to access that website and a WARNING appeared on my screen to exit that website immediately due to SECURITY concerns.:confused2::confused:
I just did a security scan on my PC and everything indicated that everything was okay. If you search the subject on the INTERNET by reading the subject matter without trying to access the website, it appears to be a commune life style, residing near Chattanooga, Tennessee. Form your own opinion. I am just trying to help and state the problem that appeared on my PC screen. Sincerely hope that this info is of some value, and it was never my intention to step on anyone's toes. Everyone have a Happy Day.

/ wet behind the ears #5  
well i stated that i had a kubota but it got return without my knowledge to kubota.i found that it was an exellent tractor for me as it was build too with stand abuse.im very hard on machinery and not much forgiving except i like to change oils and fluids reg and i love grease (red) now i invested in a new type of tractor actually ,this is the "first type" it has four legs instead of four wheels as they are called, it consumes the very thing it treads on and dosnt complain in regards to commands, consumption,when it hits yu it dosnt hurt,
u dont need too have a large refinery for enthnol ,deisel,antifreeze oil,grease,steel parts,,or gas pump.
The parts seemed to wear together,and if yu brush reg and feed some grain
which u can actually grow,then it seems to work pretty good, now it can go in most places,it has a forward gear and reverse ,both gears can be adjusted
to go sideways at the same time,with just a simple command "GET UP HAW"
for exsample.it travels about the speed of an easy walk .and on most days
u can leave it outside as it dosnt seem to rust ,the hang up ive found it only has life span of approx 16 years with out payments or interest.u just give it a name, of course i named my tractor with a womans name (whats that about)
this ox is a male of sorts and i named him tuk and his buddy is rut.it seems to good to be true, but actualy the investement was only 90 dollars and it seems to grow by itself,as i trained it to do, what i wanted amazing, and it went out of fashion all because the people of that time, way back when.
felt they needed to increase thier speed because they could improve their
happiness,and get it quicker .somelike a quick fix.:thumbsup:now they called durham and are red with diamonds on the face and can be seen on murarisevak.com.
Which at this momement is getting revamped and be up and running like the oxen and the end of next week sorry thanku for letting state my case for simple living and high thinking and not high living and simple thinking.

My head hurts from trying to read that.

/ wet behind the ears
to those who check out the web site and said warning ,did u not read what i had said in the posting, that the web site wont be avialble ti;lll next week
as far i can see we have not done any thing that should bring suspsion to anyone,as the last posting from one member we are very nice comminty 90 miles from chattanooga.

/ wet behind the ears
shouldnt it read the one who pleases his master is the one who gets his blessings ,why would you want to surpass your master ,then what is the point of master,.and what is point of servant.,

/ wet behind the ears #8  
Welcome to the site. I would be glad to read what you write, but please shorten it up a little . I read your first post twice and am still not sure what you said. The second post was much easier. I am not trying to be mean, just helpful. If you want people to read what you have to say you have to make it a bit more readable.

/ wet behind the ears #9  
shouldnt it read the one who pleases his master is the one who gets his blessings ,why would you want to surpass your master ,then what is the point of master,.and what is point of servant.,
That saying is in regards to martial arts training, and is not in anyway pertinent to biblical teachings. I only stated what appeared on my PC screen and if you had read the post thoroughly, you would have read that I asked that others should form their own opinion and I did not in any way formulate or criticize anything that revolved around your's or other's. Because of the many viruses circulating on the INTERNET, I thought that it was important that I report what my PC's security system warned me about. Doesn't your teachings support the saying---Judge not OTHERS less you be judged? I did not judge you, I only reported the Facts. Please stay in your WORLD and I will exist in my WORLD. Goodby.

/ wet behind the ears #10  
Welcome to the site. I would be glad to read what you write, but please shorten it up a little . I read your first post twice and am still not sure what you said. The second post was much easier. I am not trying to be mean, just helpful. If you want people to read what you have to say you have to make it a bit more readable.
Thank You. I had difficulty also. I sincerely hope that everyone has a happy day.