Hello from SE Georgia...

/ Hello from SE Georgia... #1  

bugg

Tractor
MF1240 / 1245 loader
Hello everyone... I am a new tractor owner... I bought a MF1240 to help me take care of a small RV park I just built on the Altamaha River in South Georgia. I have owned the tractor for about 3 months now and still have a lot to learn. I will be retiring this time next year and wanted something to keep me busy part time. I used the little tractor a good bit building the park and learned the basics there. I have very much enjoyed my tractor and need to learn more about taking care of it. I don't have a user or parts manual and need to obtain both. I have a lot of questions but will read the forum before I start asking. From what I've read so far this is the kind of place I was looking for and needed...

bugg:pjust getting started

/ Hello from SE Georgia... #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Hello from SE Georgia... #3  
Welcome too ya there Bug.... You certainly come to the right place for your tractor information, Some very knowledgeable Folks here,:thumbsup:
Don't forget to chime in on the Georgia Winter Weather thread to keep us informed of the weather in your part of the state;) and for some friendly conversation/Writing,