Hello from Ohio

/ Hello from Ohio #1  

582CUB

Tractor
Cub Cadet 582
just signed up and wanted to say hello.. I have a 582 cub and will be giving it a paint job in the spring. and looking for some parts.

100_6814-1.jpg

100_6815.jpg

IH_20Trusted_20Hand-C.jpg

/ Hello from Ohio #4  
Good to have you aboard. There is a specific Cub Cadet forum here on TBN that may interest you. Welcome. :tractor:

/ Hello from Ohio
thanks, Im checking it out now... TY

/ Hello from Ohio #6  
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Buckeye. There is a big tractor show every fall in Brookville, Indiana. This is not too far from where I live. They feature antique tractors and are big on lawn tractors. Your tractor looks show quality to me. It would be a hit if you took it there.

/ Hello from Ohio
Im up in Dark Co. we have the big Power of the past show in July. have you been to the Portland tractor show?

Ive been looking around for a local Plow Days. Know of any?

get me a link to the Brookville show , and I'll check it out for sure. you south of Eaton?

/ Hello from Ohio #8  
I'm 12 miles southwest of Eaton. A mile from the Ohio/Indiana border. I go to a lot of tractor shows. Indiana shows are the best. The Franklin County show is by far the best tractor show that I have ever been to. Food is awesome. They feature antique tractors and are big on lawn tractors. They have a lawn tractor pull. They have this show every mid September. Its the only show that I have been to that so heavy with lawn tractors. We're talking Gravely booths, John Deere booths, International booths, and Cub Cadet booths, etc. All lawn tractors. Your International would shine there. I'm sending you an old link:

Franklin Co Antique Machinery Show - SmokStak

/ Hello from Ohio
shine? thanks , but I dont think so. it really looks better in pics. it needs a date in the paint booth really bad. as soon as all this snow (hahaha) gos away, it'll be nut and bolted and put back looking like new. also the deck & mule, blade and Brinly 10" plow will get powder coated white. it should be ready for our show up here in july. I hope.

thanks for the link.

/ Hello from Ohio #10  
Welcome to TBN.:)