Greetings from Washington State

/ Greetings from Washington State #1  

Dutch61

Greetings from Washington State. I'm in the market for 30-35 HP rig, and have quotes from John Deere and Kubota, I think Orange is in front due to increased ground clearance and a few lesser features. The JD guys are great, I also have a 200 series JD riding mower.

We have 6 acres and for the first few years we will be doing general landscape improvements and then I hope to start a farm operation, Blueberries and Grapes are in the lead. House and barn on 2 acres and 4 in back, flat pasture land no trees. Might make a nice apple/pear orchard.

I'm considering the L3200/L3800 Kubota or the JD 2720, the JD 3x20 series had reduced ground clearance and has been removed from consideration. For the heck of it, I'm going to test drive the Kubota L3240 Grand for comparison and determine if the premium features are worth the significant price increase over the L3200. We do love our gadgets, but at what cost?

/ Greetings from Washington State #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Greetings from Washington State #5  
Welcome to TBN, there was a recent thread on the L v GL in the Kubota forum. I prefer the GL, but lots of people like the L; good luck.

/ Greetings from Washington State #6  
Welcome, Enjoy this great site, I am from
the north east side of wa.
Wayne