I'm new to this sight

/ I'm new to this sight #1  

alexanderbuz

Tractor
2008 MAHINDRA 3525
I run SIX MILE PIC N PAC PRODUCE outside of Port Lavaca Texas called SIX MILE. I have done this for 3 years now and we also have rough cut hardwoods that we harvest at rye texas and our web sight is Home Page. I bought a Mahindra 25 series and we love this tractor, have had no problems so far. We do our maintance and keep it clean.
Anybody on this sight that lives close to Port Lavaca Texas.

/ I'm new to this sight #4  
Welcome to TBN, lot of members from Texas, but I'm not one of them.

/ I'm new to this sight
:welcome: to TBN! :thumbsup:

Happy :tractor:ing!

I also own land in Rye close to the river!

My brother owns 35 acers and thats where we have our sawmill and harvest the wood in rye it's over by hooping hauler I think thats how they say it. So what do you do for a living. I work offshore for two weeks and then go to Rye for a week to lumber and then I work on the u-pic farm for a week:thumbsup:. I don't have much time off. I bought mash bags to start selling wood chips now I'm looking for a wood chipper. Nice to see someone close.

/ I'm new to this sight #8  
My brother owns 35 acers and thats where we have our sawmill and harvest the wood in rye it's over by hooping hauler I think thats how they say it. So what do you do for a living. I work offshore for two weeks and then go to Rye for a week to lumber and then I work on the u-pic farm for a week:thumbsup:. I don't have much time off. I bought mash bags to start selling wood chips now I'm looking for a wood chipper. Nice to see someone close.

I'm retired so do as little as I can get by with, Do a lot of ducking hunting in the eddie lakes along the river. I'm not to close to you, unless it's hunting season, about 2k miles to the north west of you! :)