Hello

/ Hello #13  
Hi just to let you know I own a 50hp Agrison fel and slasher and believe me you do not want to by one of these Tractors they are bad news the (Tractors and Company) if you would like to know more pm me anytime.

Regards
Shawn

/ Hello #14  
Shawn, im really suprised??? They have been great to me from day dot. And most importantly i also own the 50hp turbo and its been an absolute beauty. is your maintenance up to scratch? check your PM.
Charles

Hi just to let you know I own a 50hp Agrison fel and slasher and believe me you do not want to by one of these Tractors they are bad news the (Tractors and Company) if you would like to know more pm me anytime.

Regards
Shawn

/ Hello #15  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Hello #16  
Yeah I know this is old and, but I just stumbled upon this in my search.

Down here in OZ it has been difficult to get much in the line of actual customer feedback on Agrisun (formerly Agricat). From my searches they seem to be getting a fair amount of bad press (hopefuly it only a few duds that have grabbled the spotlite) I of course can only comment on my personal experiences.

The tractor itself has performed quite reasonably, esp given the price I paid for my 45 HP unit, approx half of a brand name unit. To be fair I understood from the get go that it is not a MF, JD etc... so havent expected it to be one.

There have been some adventures thus far and am still having some troubles wrt after sales service. Its a shame because my unit has for the most part, performed up to expectations.

I do feel for those who are having serious issues with their units and from personal experience can understand their frustrations.

When I get time will write up more on my experiences for those who are interested here down under.

Feel free to PM me. Hopefully I remember to check em (on a lotta forums these days it seems)

jatt

/ Hello #17  
Hello All
I am from australia and have a small farm. I am also a bitn new to forums.
anyrate i have an old MF 50 witha a loader on it and it is a bit rough all round
but has been adequate so far, although i am thinking of buying something that is a bit more civilised. Does any one know about Agrison tractors? Where are they made? has anyone had any experience with themEtc..
thanks

Hi...I saw your note and thought I would comment. I do own an Agrisson Tractor which is a 50hp. I would honestly not recommend you buying any of their tractors as they are of poor quality and made in China. They were very willing to take my money at the start but when things went wrong they were just not interested. It broke down within the first year and I had to spend money from my own pocket as the warranty which said 5 years didn't cover the things that went wrong. It had to be picked up and taken to a repairer of which I had to foot the bill. I was extremely disappointed as I had everything go wrong on me from day one. You are far better off paying a little more and getting a better tractor but my advice to you is not to buy one from them (Agrisson or AGricat Tractor group). The Chinese are good at copying but lack the quality and use very cheap components. The slasher that came with it broke down beyond repair as it had no clutch and the shaft simply fell through the slasher. I had to buy a new one which was a Nugget brand and touch wood I have had no issues. They do not stand by their warranty and you want to make certain what is written in the fine print and when things go wrong who will fix and where and who will cover the cost. So please think smart before you throw away your money with these tractors. I would be more than willing to chat via email or phone as there is much more I could tell you about this company. Regards

/ Hello #19  
Mine spends most of its life dragging customer gear around the yard, so not usually under a lotta stress. The odd bout of pushing dirt and horse crap around and moving round bales.

My local excavator guy calls it a "wheel barrow". Well I guess it is. damned handy one tho. My back likes me more these days.

Stuff like semi tarps, once shes rolled up, just push it into the bucket and load er up into customer ute. One man operation.