HI

/ HI #1  

lawnslayer6211

Tractor
simplicity 6211 cub cadet 1015
Hi!
Well I joined up because I am obsessed with my tractors. I have a Simplicity 6211. I bought it as a basket case. The original engine was long gone. In its place was a 24 HP briggs and stratton ELS V TWIN!!!! The problem was it wasn't wired. At all.. well after lots of tinkering, and parts research. Finally got her running. Along the way I found out that the new engine was gutted from a craftsman tractor. So parts are obtainable as long as you get a decent Sears parts person. Or go to a real lawn and garden shop that's a Briggs and stratton dealership and get it right the first time. I ended up spray bombing the hood flat black. I hate the color white and it was rusty and scratched bad in a few spots. I'll get some pics up here when I figure out how.

The Cub Cadet 1015 came with my house when I bought it. She's in really really good shape. Well except for the the motor knocks worse than my old jeep. I'm not going to customize this one too much. I'm getting ready to drop a 18 horse briggs v twin into this one in the next week or 3.