Hello from down under

/ Hello from down under #1  

Snowy

Tractor
Cox rideon mower
Hi to everyone, i have just got myself an old ride on mower, the motor sounds real good but sounds like she needs some work underneath the deck, belt problem i think, I have no experience with ride on mowers yet and hope to learn a bit about them here, i hope your having a good weekend in your part of the woods.
See you guys on the forums :thumbsup:

/ Hello from down under
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, i am a little lost at the moment as don't know were i could enter a post, i see other brand ride on mowers but not for the make i have got, mine is a " Cox " it is made only in australia, is there a place for me to post ?

thanks very much.

/ Hello from down under #7  
Thanks guys for the warm welcome, i am a little lost at the moment as don't know were i could enter a post, i see other brand ride on mowers but not for the make i have got, mine is a " Cox " it is made only in australia, is there a place for me to post ?

thanks very much.
I was going to suggest that you try the SEARCH section, but I typed in "Cox Riding Mowers" in that section and found no posts or threads. Perhaps you may find some info from other TBN members by posting your inquires in the Lawn and Garden Forum. Best wishes. Welcome aboard.

/ Hello from down under
Thanks mate, i will give that a shot.

regards
Snowy

/ Hello from down under #9  

thanks very much.

What size cox? do you have a small cox or a large cox?

/ Hello from down under #10