amish garage/pole barn sw missouri

/ amish garage/pole barn sw missouri #1  

chevy10

Tractor
ezgo golf cart
Hello I'm new to this site and looking to have a pole barn/garage built in stone county, southwest missouri. a neighbor told me to try a amish builder. Easier said than done. I have seen over the years in my area, 'built by amish" signs but never needed the number, now that i have a project. any information would be appreciated,Chevy10, in sw mo.

Last edited:
   / amish garage/pole barn sw missouri #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ amish garage/pole barn sw missouri #3  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ amish garage/pole barn sw missouri
Hello Ken, thanks for the welcome, not used to threads or this website, but still need help in finding a amish construction company to build me a "woman cave" thanks for any help from anyone, Chevy (aka Jennifer)

/ amish garage/pole barn sw missouri #6  
Looks like these people do that.

Home

Thank you, triple R, I am told that since they are amish, they don't always have phone or websites. I will look into the one you provided. I really need a great price to make this happen. I have always wanted a small house and big pole barn, and i'm hoping to make my dream come true. sounds corny, but true. Thanks Chevy10

/ amish garage/pole barn sw missouri #8  
I had a 28'x30' garage built, sort of by the Amish. The leader of the crew wasn't Amish, but all his helpers were. He had to supply the tools, pick them up and take them home, and he took them out to lunch every day. They did a good job. You just need to ask around and find a crew like that.

Yes Dave, that's what i am being told. I used to see guys in suburbans pass me on my way to work but haven't seen them in a while. But i am told they are around but no one i know is able to tell me where and how to get in contact. I thought i'd try this site to see if i get more information. thanks again, Chevy10