Hello from Canada (Alberta)

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta) #1  

fuzzylinux

Tractor
2004 JD 4010 Compact /1961 JD 4010 / 2012 Ferris IS2000Z
37 acres of pasture and groomed lawns mixed keeps our JD 4100 tractor/mower too busy so we are looking forward to the Ferris IS2000Z to be delivered this week.

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta)
Welcome aboard. Congratulations in regards to your recent purchase.

Spent a lot of hours on our Lions Club Club Cadet so I like the thought of faster cut times but didn't want the bounce. Hopefully the Ferris suspension smooths it out. The JD 60" deck was fine but slow and it was always in the way when I wanted the tractor part of "tractor". It will be nice to have a stand alone grass eating monster.

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta) #4  
Welcome to TBN! :) I had to look up Mossleigh, but it's nice to have another Albertan on here!

Kevin​

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta)
Welcome to TBN! :) I had to look up Mossleigh, but it's nice to have another Albertan on here!

Kevin​

You can almost see the huge metropolis of Mossleigh from space. The 20 houses there really light up. :)

There is supposed to be snow east of Calgary Friday night, just in time to hook up the stock trailer Sat Morning to pick up the Ferris mower. :(

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta) #6  
Good luck with the pickup of your Ferris. I'm looking out my window at snow right now....going to be a cold, miserable day.

:thumbdown:​

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta) #7  
Welcome. You're going to love the Ferris. I have a IS3000Z and love it, cut mowing time by 2/3 compared to the lawn tractor and a lot more fun to boot.

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta) #9  
Welcome to TBN from Missouri.:)

/ Hello from Canada (Alberta) #10  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken