Hello from Dixie!

/ Hello from Dixie! #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
Hello,
I am Rod from Alabama, more like central AL. I am born and raised here and travelled around the lower 48 driving a truck about 20 years ago for a couple of years. I now work in the Home Improvement industry for a national company that has offices in about 65 cities. I am married for 32 years (to the same woman!) and have a 19 year old son proudly serving in the United States Air Force.
At one time I raised cattle and worked construction and later I worked on a large Cattle / Row Crop farm in the AL Blackbelt region until the owner passed away and it was sold.
I have operated and owned Backhoes, Loaders, Ag tractors, Rowcrop and Hay equipment.
I now own a Mahindra 3510 with 112 FEL, Mower, Disc, Boxblade and Cone Spreader used mostly for road maintance and wildlife foodplots. I am looking to purchase a Backhoe attachment soon.
I plan on retiring in about 10 years and focus on hunting ducks on my Mississippi farm property and relaxing at my Coosa River lake property.
Life has been good to me, but not always fair!

:)

/ Hello from Dixie! #3  
Hi, Welcome...I LOVE DIXIE and the USA? well most of it...Politicans excluded..Throw out the bunch..

/ Hello from Dixie! #5  
Welcome aboard, I work in Dixie, (Arkansas) but sleep back across the border in Missouri. Good to have you in the group, jump in any time.

James K0UA

/ Hello from Dixie! #6  
Welcome from Virginia's Shenandoah Valley... Further Nawth than you, but below the Mason Dixon Line.

/ Hello from Dixie! #7  
Welcome! Its a great site. Lots of info and ideas for tractor folk.

/ Hello from Dixie! #8  
Welcome!:thumbsup: