New member to TractorByNet with problem

/ New member to TractorByNet with problem #11  
A welcome to TBN. Have fun and enjoy hours of entertaining and educating reading. :welcome:

/ New member to TractorByNet with problem #12  
Welcome to the show.:D

/ New member to TractorByNet with problem #13  
Ok there are a few things I would want to know before I went on the continuity hunt, We will do that next. First off, Question when you put a good fuse in the fuse holder, does it blow ?(open) Immediately? or only after you turn on the light switch? Do you have a wireing diagram (service manual)? I am guessing not. If the fuse does no longer blow, I would put Meter on volts dc and look for 12 volts on the hot side of the fuse block. at this fuse in question position.. Perhaps there is a master fuse upstream to the battery that is now open.. I understood from your dissertation that you have replaced the fuse the first time and it blew again. but now you are replacing fuses and the fuse does not blow. Is that right? If so, and the fuse block has the 12 volts on the input side of the fuse, it now means there is no "short" or low resistance to ground. We are now looking for an "open" or very high resistance on the load side not a "short". You may have both now. an Open (wire burned it twain) and a "short" further along the line (likely a wire rubbing the chassis).. Lets stop here, and answer the question, and I will lead you from here.

James K0UA