New Aussie

/ New Aussie #1  

Neilreckless

Tractor
Satoh S650G
Hi, my name is Neil and I have a Satoh S650G and a 1957 Fordson Major. I hope to get as much information, not only on these two beauties but gather information to enable me to pick a newer ( more reliable) full size tractor. I live in Adelaide South Australia and have about 300 acres of scrub bush that I like to play on at weekends.

/ New Aussie #6  
Hi Neil, welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ New Aussie #7  
Hi, my name is Neil and I have a Satoh S650G and a 1957 Fordson Major. I hope to get as much information, not only on these two beauties but gather information to enable me to pick a newer ( more reliable) full size tractor. I live in Adelaide South Australia and have about 300 acres of scrub bush that I like to play on at weekends.

hi neil,welcome from far southcoast n.s.w:thumbsup:

/ New Aussie #8  
hi neil, were in n.s.w about 45 mins north of newcastle.
cheers stuart

/ New Aussie #9  

welcome to the forum,lots of knowledge here.